Apex Legends won’t launch on your PC? Don’t worry. With some simple fixes, you will able to run the game on your PC again.
Not launching issue seems to be very common for the Apex Legends users. That can happen due to several errors on your computer. But the important thing is those errors can be easily fixed.
In this guide, you will find a few solutions that you can use to run the Apex Legends on your system again.
1. Check Your Anti Virus Software and Disable it
Sometimes some Anti Virus programs block some programs being executed. The interruption of Anti Virus software is the most common issue that prevents lanching the Apex Legend.
Before trying any other solutions, it is better to disable your Anti Virus program for a while to see whether the game works fine.
Remember to disable the whole program. Not only real-time protection but also the entire program.
If the game works fine, then try enabling the protection to see the effect. If the game fails to launch again, then the problem is with your Anti Virus software. Try installing another virus guard to see the impact.
Note: Do not do any risky works while your virus guard is disabled.
2. Allow Connections Through Windows Firewall
Sometimes your firewall settings may block the game from being launched. In that case, you need to disable your firewall for a while to see what will happen.
Instead of disabling the whole firewall, you can add the Apex Legends to the firewall and allow connection through the Windows firewall. To do that
1. Go to control panel and open Windows firewall (or Windows Defender Firewall). Also, you can access the Windows firewall by typing firewall in the search box and opening it from there.
2. After opening the firewall click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall on the left-hand side.
3. Click Change settings. Now you can edit the settings on your firewall. In the Allowed apps and features list scrolls down and see if Apex Legend is there.
4. If you can see the Apex Legend there ensure that the program is allowed through the Domain, Private, and Public by checking the checkboxes.
5. If the application is not there, then you need to add it to the Firewall by selecting Allow another app option.
6. Click Browse and select the Apex Legends and open it. Then click Add. See the above image.
7 Now allow it through the Domain, Private, and Public and click Ok.
Launch the game and see if it works fine now. If the game is still not working, then there are some other solutions that you need to try
3. Run Your Game as Administrator
Another simple solution that you can try is to run the Apex Legend as the administrator. To do that,
1. Right-click on the Apex Legend icon and go to properties.
2. Go to the compatibility tab. At the bottom left side select the option Run this program as an administrator and click Apply.
By doing so, you can open the program as an administrator every time you launch the game on your PC.
3. Also, you can run the game as an administrator by right-clicking on the icon and by selecting Run as administrator from the menu.
4. Try to Repair Your Game
If your game has corrupted files, then this option will repair those files. Sometimes the corrupted files cause the issue Apex Legends won’t launch on your PC. To do that
1. Open your Origin Client and go to My Game Library.
2. Go to Apex Legend and Right-click on it. Then select Repair from the list.
3. Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the repairing process and finally restart the machine.
4. Launch the Apex Legends and see if it works properly this time.
5. Repair Your Game With Easy Anti Cheat
1. Go to C >> Program Files x86>>Origin Games>>Apex>> EasyAntiCheat folder and open Easy Anti Cheat Setup.
2. Click on Repair Service and wait for a while until the repairing process finish. Then click on Finish.
3. Open the game to see if it works now.
6. Update Your Graphics Card Driver
Sometimes updating your graphics card driver will solve the problem. To update your graphic card drivers
1. Go-to device manager first.
2. Then go to Display adapters. Right-click on the graphics adapter and select Update Driver.
3. Then click Search automatically for updated driver software and wait until the drivers updating process to finish.
4. Also, you can download the related graphic card driver software from the official website of the graphic card vendor.
Now try launching the game to see if it works.
7. Reinstall Your Game
This is the last solution. If nothing worked for you, then your last option is to reinstall the game again. First, uninstall your current installation and install the game again. You may need to download the Apex Legends again.
Hopefully, by following all the above methods, you will definitely able to find a solution for Apex Legends won’t launch issue.
Leave a comment saying what step help you to solve the issue. That will help other people to use that solution without wasting their time.